Wednesday, October 17, 2012

ACTION - REACTION

There were many reactions from people. Some ignored the request, others refused without any hesitation. And a few strong ones agreed to show a piece of their precious privacy. Thanks to the many brave people who had courage to confess, thank you very much for being part of this project.



"Hi Annelie, I could not make a better picture, because my SLR camera is damaged! 
Best regards from Mannheim to Bogota."
Francisco, Germany

"I send the photo that you requested me, "destroyed", exhausted. [...] Sure you can use the pictures in your project, I think that me and my camera are an extension of it [...]"
Oscar, Colombia 

       Andrés                                          Jaime                                         Santiago
 


No comments:

Post a Comment